Friday, September 10, 2010

VACATION!!

We had the wonderful privilege of spending time with both families in NC the end of July and beginning of August. While we were there, we also celebrated Jonathan's 3rd birthday. Because I had my hands full, I don't really have very many good pictures. This first picture is at Lake Gaston where we spent the day with Lange's entire family. It was WONDERFUL! We had birthday cake and opened presents. This is Jonathan with Grandmama seeing his "choo-choo" and cake.


The view from the lake house - beautiful!

Lange's parents and Brad - my nephew - and Julie - my sister-in-law



Jailyn and Justin with my nephew Brandon and Lee - Lange's brother
We left Goldsboro and met my family at Ocean Isle Beach where we spent a few days. Jonathan and Jaclyn had never seen the ocean before. Here are some of my favorite pictures from that trip.

playing on the bed

trying to look "cool"

Memommy and Jaclyn

I have an identical picture to this one from about six years ago with Justin and Jailyn and my niece Chloe - only now it is MY little one with them



investigating the sand castle

my family - funny story - it was like a sandstorm out there when we went to take pictures





No comments: