Monday, January 5, 2009

SO......

... it is hard to top meeting Sarah Palin on your blog. I haven't felt like I had much to say since that excitement and announcing the pending addition to our family -- not to mention the fact that I haven't felt like doing much of ANYTHING for the last three months. I am in my second trimester now, though, so hopefully that will subside. I am going to attempt an update on life since early November.



We travelled with my mom and dad and sister and her two children to Rolla, Missouri for Thanksgiving. My grandparents live there, and they have never even seen Jonathan in person. It was a short but sweet trip. I know it meant a lot to them that we went. My grandma's favorite pasttime is playing Dominoes, and we got a few rounds in after Thanksgiving dinner.



Here are some cute pics of all the Turnbough grandkids.




In early December, Jailyn joined some of her homeschool buddies on a field trip to Glassworks and a candy factory. She got to make her own ornament, too.











No comments: