Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Pics

We had to get a picture of our family for some church-related things, so we decided to try to take some ourselves with our camera and a tripod. Lange set the timer, and this is how it turned out. I was pretty impressed considering...



Since the first picture turned out pretty good, we decided to go ahead and save some money and take a few more ourselves. These are some of my favorites!


Three of my favorite people


My sweet helper

My handsome comedian

Fifteen years...Oh, my favorite person

2 comments:

dnadknsn said...

What great pictures!! You could start a side job as a photographer with all the extra time you have (NOT)

We found out yesterday that Scott is probably going to go to Miami for his doctorate in fall 2009. That means we HAVE to take another trip to Chicago before he and Laura move. I guess you'll have to let us come see you again :-)

I'm glad you have this blog. I check it about once a week just to see how some of my favorite people are doing! Donna

Lindsay L Barnes said...

The pictures turned out wonderful!